UNBEATABLE BREWS of Bike Tour of Portland
EVERY DAY AT 1pm: You love beer and you're probably well aware that Portland is serious when it comes to brewing (among other things). Our craft brewing scene is the best in the nation and we want to show you why!
See how we do it on our 3-hour 8.5 mellow-mile NE Portland UNBEATABLE BREWS BIKE TOUR through Portland's Alberta, Woodlawn, Overlook, Albina, and Eliot neighborhoods.
Get ready to learn about and savor the flavors of Portland! This tour includes:
- Stops for flights and snacks at 3 BREWERIES where some of the best beer in Portland is brewed
- We'll hit OREGON PUBLIC HOUSE, STORMBREAKER BREWING, & HOPWORKS URBAN BREWERY
- We'll ride by and point out Great Notion, Breakside, Hopworks, Ecliptic, and Lompoc as well as many other flavor makers that you should try on your own.
- Learn the history of the Pacific NW's breweries and craft beer culture.
- Portland CULTURAL and HISTORIC sites
- Mellow rides through 4 serene & gorgeous PARKS
- Check out our secret and BEST OVERLOOK spot in town with views of the Wilamette river, bridges, downtown, and Forest Park
- PORTLAND CULTURE, the hip and the weird! This is the REAL PORTLANDIA.
- Rain gear if necessary
- 24 HR BIKE RENTAL
$59 - PRICE INCLUDES: 24hr bike rental, beverages, snacks, and fun + knowledgeable tour guide.
Participants must be 21+, comfortable riding a bike, able to ride 10 miles, and feel comfortable riding on a safe route with occasional car presence.