- Or for after hours rentals and reservations of specific bikes (touring/groups/clipless pedals, etc) call 503.358.0152 to confirm availability, pickup and drop off times.
2) Get fitted on a bike with lights, lock + helmet and leave a deposit, pay for the rental (CASH IS PREFERRED, and 3% cheaper for you).
3) Ride your bike and have a great time exploring Portland!
4) Return your bike, lights, lock, and helmet. Get your deposit back.
When you call to reserve your bike we will need to know the following:
- Dates of the rental
- Your choice of a commuter or road bike
- What kind of pedals you prefer ( platform, clipless SPD/SPD-SL or LOOK, toe cages)
- Height of the rider (4'10"-6'7", no tandems, kids bikes, tag-a-longs, child seats, or trailers)
You will take full responsibility for the bicycle as well as your own riding safety. If the bicycle is stolen while you have it on rental, you will pay the replacement value of the equipment. If you are in an accident or damage the bicycle you will be responsible for your own medical expenses as well as any repairs needed to bring the bike back to optimal condition. Every rental requires a valid drivers license or passport, and credit card or cash deposit for the replacement value of the bike, lock, lights, and helmet. You are welcome to use your own lights, secure U-lock, and helmet. Commuter bikes are valued at $350, Road Bikes at $500. An old fashioned carbon copy of the credit card is made so that the deposit (by credit card) is not charged unless the bike is not returned or is damaged. The balance may be paid in cash or credit card. Renters must be over 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian, in which case they must be over 13 years of age.