BEYOND PORTLANDIA BIKE TOUR:
Everyday at 10:30: Explore Portland like a local, WITH a local! Portland is so much more than Downtown and its kooky TV portrayal. Get to know OUR Portland, its strange and interesting history, and check out the best off-the-beaten-path gems on this scenic 2 hour bike tour of NE & N Portland, the epicenter of Portland culture!
On neighborhood greenways and bike lanes, we'll explore the history, sights, eccentricities, and unique culture of N & NE Portland's Alberta, Woodlawn, Mississippi, Overlook & Sabin neighborhoods, our favorite parts of the bike-friendliest town in America!
You'll be an expert on Portland by the end of this leisurely-paced 10 mile bike tour that includes:
- Portland CULTURAL and HISTORIC sites. We have some seriously interesting, weird, and far out tales for you!
- We'll ride by some of the best coffee roasters, brewers, eateries, and places that you have to try before you leave!
- URBAN FARMS with goats!
- A community built TREE HOUSE!
- Learn why Portland is as it is and its many changes!
- See how Portlanders live IRL!
- An enormous ROSE GARDEN (really, it's enormous)!
- A few surprises and secrets along the way!
- Rain gear if necessary
- 24HR BIKE RENTAL & discount on post-tour rentals
$39 - PRICE INCLUDES: 24hr bike rental and your favorite tour guide.
Participants must be 13+, comfortable riding a bike, able to ride 10 miles, and feel comfortable riding on a safe route with occasional car presence.