TASTES & TREASURE BIKE TOUR of Portland
EVERYDAY AT 1pm: Explore Portland like a local, WITH a local! Check out the best off-the-beaten-path spots on this scenic 3 hour bike tour of NE Portland, the epicenter of Portland culture, the reason everyone moves here.
On neighborhood greenways and bike lanes, we'll explore the history, flavors, sights, eccentricities, and unique culture of N & NE Portland's Alberta, Woodlawn, Mississippi, & Sabin neighborhoods, our favorite part of the bike-friendliest town in America!
COME HUNGRY! We pack a lot of really cool stuff into this leisurely-paced 9 mile bike tour including:
- Tastes from the world-class Portland FOOD-SCENE
- Superb Thai street-food at MEE-SEN
- Portland's best tamales at TAMALE BOY
- Incredible small-batch PASTRIES at VILLE VELO or SEASTAR BAKERY!
- Freshly handmade ICE CREAM SANDWICHES at RUBY JEWEL, the original artisan ice cream of Portland.
- Some of the best Portland-roasted coffee from EXTRACTO
- Hidden tea house TEA TASTING at FLY AWAKE
- Portland CULTURAL and HISTORIC sites.
- The WEIRDEST LIGHTBULB STORE in Portland (probably anywhere!)
- URBAN FARMS with goats!
- See how Portlanders live IRL
- A few surprises and secrets along the way!
- Rain gear if necessary
$69 - PRICE INCLUDES: 24hr bike rental, food, drink, and fun+knowledgeable tour guide.
Participants must be 13+, comfortable riding a bike, able to ride 9 miles, and feel comfortable riding on a safe route with occasional car presence.